How to access resources from the online hub
1. Log on to your profile as you normally would, using your credentials.
* Please note that if you have forgotten your password – click “forgot password” to reset your password.
2. Once on your profile, you will see four icons/headings at the top of the page. “About”, “Community Network”, “Resources” and “Nature Experiences”
3. You will choose “Resources”
4. After clicking on the resources option, you will get two options (1) about resources (2) resources library. Click on the resource library option, after clicking you will be taken to different options of resources (Audits, Lesson plans, Activities and Guide books)
5. You can choose any resource based on grades, subjects, or focus areas.
6. After choosing resource be it a guide book or audit, you will be taken to a screen full of resources, click on the resource you want, at the bottom of each resources there’s read more option, click on the option it will take you straight to the document and you will be to download the document.
Alternatively use the link below and complete steps 5 & 6:
- This discussion was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Admin.
Sorry, there were no replies found.