How to access SEMP documents on the online hub
*it is important to note that in order to access your SEMP documents, you will need to navigate to your school group. Please avoid using the search bar as this will not direct you to the correct SEMP documents
1. Login with your credentials, after logging in you will be on your profile page.
2. On the top left side of the page you will see your name which indicates your profile, click on it you will then see different options. Choose the option that says “profile”
3. You should now be on your profile page. Here you will see seven headings. You will choose the “groups” heading as this will take you to the SEMP documents
4. Once you have clicked on “groups”, you should now be in your school group, the page will look like your profile page .Underneath your profile picture there are different options. Leave all the other options and click on “start/edit Semp”
5. After clicking on “start/edit Semp” you will then be taken your SEMP documents. you can
then click on any document that you want to work on.
* Remember to click on “save and continue later” if you wish to come back and complete your SEMP at a later stage. This also allows other users/teachers from your school to access the work that you have already started, make changes and/or complete the documents if your are not able to.
Sorry, there were no replies found.