Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.
Achieving environmental sustainability is not a competition of expertise but rather a shared community effort.
Let’s help each other out!

Home Forums How to Use the Online Hub How to find your SEMP? (Schools Environmental Management Plan)

• How to find your SEMP? (Schools Environmental Management Plan)

Posted by Melissa on October 13, 2022 at 11:38 am

1. Go to your school group. You can do this by clicking on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down click on the word “groups”

2. Scroll down and find your schools’ group and click on your school name.

3. Once you are in your school group, find the button which says “start/edit SEMP”

4. Either begin your planning form, continue editing your planning form, or begin or continue editing your implementation form.

Tersia replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Tersia

April 24, 2023 at 6:48 pm

When is the SEMP due for 2023?

Also, do i need to complete the basic info and year 1 again? Sorry, I wasn’t able to attend the workshop the past weekend so I’m unclear about the SEMP planning.

• Melissa

Administrator
      April 26, 2023 at 10:35 am

Hi Tersia, the SEMP planning form will be due on the last day of Term 2, but if you can get it in before then, that would be even better 🙂 You can simply use this year as year 1 again, and year 2 and 3 are only their if you wish to plan further ahead.

You can also review your SEMP planning form from last year on your school group, Amy should have posted a link their, in case you would like to refer to it to help you fill in the form for this year.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or need assistance. @Lanah and @Thando can also book an appointment with you at your school if you need additional assistance 🙂

• Tersia

May 9, 2023 at 9:28 pm

Hi Melissa

Could Amy Email or send a link so that I can retrieve last years SEMP planning please. Thank You 🙃

WhatsAppIcon